Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Where did you get your nickname from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    "elp6n" was my college user ID. The college assigned it, my initials followed by a number and letter.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    4th grade..little league baseball...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner nflfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    reading about nfl topics is what started my interest in reading the forum,,,,,
    If you can't say anything good, don't say nothing at all. Thumper

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    mine is a duh if you ever meet me you would know why they call me big al. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    I'm from PV, I'm a Fan. PVFAN. I created it realzing one day I'd be just a fan, that day is here.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    Shoe is a nickname a I got in 5th grade I think. It is basically short for Shoemaker, which is my lastname. Ever since all my friends and their friends and etc has called me that. The worst thing about it is if some calls me by my first name I wont answer but if they say Shoe, I'm like what. lol.

    Have you alll ever had someone off the forum met you and call you by your nickname on here?
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    The Beast is actually what my brother-in-law and myself called my old 78 chevy truck. That truck was a beast we couldn't stop it no matter what we put it in or how hard I worked it. It also fits me as anyone who knows me can tell you.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    I just tend to make a lot of smartass remarks, just my nature, so I shortened my nickname down to smarty for here.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Have you alll ever had someone off the forum met you and call you by your nickname on here?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yea, quite a few times. I think as many people know me as pvfan as they do by Darrell or Double D.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    Mine comes from my graduation in 1976, the bi-centennial of our country and from being a bulldog. CENTENNIALDAWG

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •